ED Magedson – Founder
Optum Rx Horrible service Internet
o all patients that have been affected by this horribly ran company. First I would like to apologize on their behalf. This company has many issues that need to be ironed out. As a former employee I can offer you tips on how to make the process go more smoothly.
1) You can only add a credit card at the time you make the order.
2) If you need a prescription, it takes 7-10 business days to arrive to you, which is actually up to 2 weeks.
3) If you request that something be ship and billed, make sure to ask them to place the ship and bill hold and release the copay hold. They will understand the lingo.
4) Just because you are married does not mean you and your spouse have a joined account. payment info is specific to the patient. Don't get upset when we ask you for payment info for your spouse when its on your account, and no we cannot copy and paste credit card information.
5) If all else fails, you can call the direct line to Dirk McMahon's office is 952-917-7270 and his fax is 952-917-8642
I sincerely hope that any of this information is helpful and finds you all in good health.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optum-Rx/internet/Optum-Rx-Horrible-service-Internet-1118247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.