Complaint Review: OptumHealth Financial Services, Inc

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Alison California — Apple Valley California United States of America
OptumHealth Financial Services, Inc
P.O. Box 221709 Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

OptumHealth Financial Services, Inc Complete neglience Louisville, Kentucky

OptumHealth has been collecting my Cobra insurance premimums for the last (4) months but not reporting my eligibility to Kaiser Permanente.  I have been denied all health care benefits, including prescriptions.  Kaiser tells me I was terminated on 9/30/12 even though I have paid Oct-Nov-Dec & January premimums.

I call them practically every other week and they tell me "they see my payments and that they will escalate my claim".   They have jeopardized my health.

This company needs to be investigated.  I see that there is another complaint on this site for the exact same thing.  I have demanded to be reimbursed for (4) months of premiums that I have paid but was refused any services from my health care provider.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OptumHealth-Financial-Services-Inc/Louisville-Kentucky-40252/OptumHealth-Financial-Services-Inc-Complete-neglience-Louisville-Kentucky-994924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OptumHealth Financial Services, Inc