- Report: #660581
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Opunui Water Company LLC - Lahaina Partners LLC
Opunui Water Company LLC - Lahaina Partners LLC570 Kulaiwi Dr. Wailuku, Hawaii United States of America
Opunui Water Company LLC - Lahaina Partners LLC Nelson Waikiki Jr., Steven Christian Du Pont (DUPONT), Ponzi Scheme, Scamming People out of their monies Wailuku, Hawaii
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kealii, - Is mentally ill.
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Alias, Ke'alii Blaisdell, Alias, 'Madcrab,' etc., 'Aneurysm,' of 'Ethics,' & 'Intelligence,' II
*Author of original report: UPDATE PREVIOUS POST
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The Development Design for Hawaiian Sovereign Lands(21st Century Ahupua'a)
1) Makepono Land Holdings, LLC., will accept all Royal Patents & Land Commission Awards from the heirs and beneficiaries. These documents will be insured and protected under Kingdom Laws. Makepono Landholdings, LLC., will lease and not fee simple any of the clients lands. These awards will act as a financial collateral through a process called "Leasehhold". The use of the land and income produced by it, the tenant can obtain a mortgage based upon the lease. (the lender, of course, can only take the lease in foreclosure, not title to the land as in a mortgage on land owned outright by the borrower) and sell the leasehold property. The buyer of the leasehold property is subject to the terms of the lease and has to pay the stipulated rent. The buyer can mortgage, develop, sell, etc. the property,subject to the lease. Anything developed on the land reverts back to the owner.
2) Waikiki Development Company, LLC., will be the Developer of the Hawaiian Sovereign Land Development. Waikiki Development Company, LLC. will assureall required documents are secured to operate with the lands and createfinancial index.
3) Opunui Water Company, LLC., will be the Water Developer of the Hawaiian Sovereign Land Development process. In regards to water, there are only afew ways to access water. Surface water, De salinization, rain catchment,and drilling. Once all options have been investigated then a decision will be based on the information and the land owners. Opunui Water Company, LLC.,advises that water be the primary source to be completed first prior to land development and underground utilities.
4) Makala Construction will be the Construction Developer on all Hawaiian Sovereign Land Development. All studies and research are completed prior to ground breaking. All decisions are based on information and the landowners.
From a landowners point of view leaseholds are a means by which large tracts of land can remain in the family without the family having to work andmanage it. Instead, the longterm lease act like bonds which yield a steadyfix income with rents being periodically increased as leases expire and are renewed at new, higher rates.
We will produce the land in a 21st Century Ahupua'a setting, adding up to date technology, cultural & historical, and developing the lands in a sustainable and green way. The "comps" will go down. Our goal is to remain in the $200,000 - $300,000 range for home purchases which will bring a shift in the development process and the work force allowability. We can stabilize and protect this future plan and the legacy of the keiki.
We have much work and planning to do. It is a privalege to be a part of this process to support and assist anyway possible to sustain the Hawaiian Kingdom and its heirs. All monies will go into a trust fund to hold accountability.
Servant of Ke Akua
Nelson N. Waikiki, Jr.
Sounds great right??? Wrong! Does Mr. Waikiki Jr. sound intelligent to you? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Enter Mrs. Mahealani Ventura-Oliver, Mrs. Donna Willard and Mr. Kamaunu Kahaialii. Oh you remember Mrs Ventura-Oliver? You know, the so-called Queen of Maui, the brains behind the Maui Mortgage scams (funny how she got involved with Mr. Dupont and Mr. Waikiki Jr. and, she is still under investigation by the FBI and State Attorney General's Office JUST GOOGLE HER NAME)....oh heck, i'll just post the document here of correspondence between Mark McMillan and Mahealani Ventura-Oliver (Mr. Nelson Waikiki Jr. should be a little more discreet about who he talks too and who he shows his paperwork too). Here goes:
1st Transcript Recorded July 9, 2010 between Mark McMillan & Mahealani Ventura- Oliver...
That's it, pretty much. The invoice spells it out, anything "remaining".... let's see - probably would be unforseen factors that would be deemed unavoidable based on a variable discovered during lining up the docs process. I need to begin with the estates of Opunui, then update his records and accounts in a clean and clear paper title. In my estimation, he has the goods but they need to be organized on paper and brought up to date. The requirements are paperwork, filing and recording a chain of title which is insurable or self insured by his probate estate -what ever is agreed upon at that point. As the obligee, you would be holding such title backed by realty in return for repayment/return on investment and it would be guaranteed by his [Nelson's] estate. Correct me if I am wrong, I am guessing.
Some of the aspects of my contribution here, is really based on one thing - finite detail which exhibits and proves whether all title, all rights inherent, legal, beneficial, judicialy delivered, inured, equitable, etc. have passed to claimant, and if all interests - again all of the above have passed to claimant, or remains in stasis somewhere and or have been delivered in law to claimant. I can expose a double edged sword so to speak that can cut two ways. In my experience as a title examiner and Mahele expert - the one with the unbroken chain of title wins with this sword. Aspects of my work have been called controversial [only by A&B and its supporters]. For example, my one page document on land title in re: State v. Domen (2006) was utilized in that case and the State of Hawaii, Inc. 's claim to prosecute people [Hawaiians and non-Hawaiians mostly] for criminal trespass among other counts, was used to target the right to and in that property, long story short: the case was dismissed by the court after the complainant Maui Land & Pine could not prove they possessed title [giving them right to suit]. I have the [doctored and unpublished] minutes, which show the disposition. The Makena Hotel "case" is still ongoing and fraught with deficiencies, where I was summoned because I am a cultural appointee for the beneficiaries who continue to hold beneficial interests (about 100 acres) in the estate of Mahoe, if you follow the London Stock Exchange - you will see that certain commerical pool series was pulled off in February. There is a matter of a 92 million dollar commerical lien lodged with the SEC/ICC and OITC, backed by realty estates, and is perfectly assignable. There are many cases that the public knows nothing about, and will never know about because they are "controversial" to the State and good 'ol boys system, in my personal opinion is corrupt. Here is where I usually get questions about certain "aspects" of the work...... I am immovably fair to all persons involved - the facts are as they lay and I simply deconstruct them and place them in order, which has made me unpopular with polarizing groups and special interest groups, although I have helped them all. I have trained attorneys and even judges in substantive and political sciences unique to ko Hawaii pae aina (we shorten it to "Hawaii") - known as the kanawai for over ten years.
Parliamentary style policy and economics are very different from American style bifurcated jurisdictions. I have been offered positions with legislature county n state, expenses paid law school, licenses, and degree's, political "help" from influential persons. I am not bragging, but nothing I have said, and nothing I have brought forth has ever been challenged in these past ten or twelve years. Harvard Law experts have attempted to re-interpret some aspects of our patenting system, to minimize effects on state title, but it is unsuccessful. The kuleana tax exemption was brought up by someone I worked with after I helped a family clear a 300,000 state tax lien, and many Hawaiians and non-Hawaiians began withdrawing from the county tax systems. My aunt was the first to get an exemption in Laie, Oahu after using this information. I was even offered a private helicopter to shuttle me to the capitol to meet with legislature, to teach them what I know, I politely declined. You can see then, how a municipality could perceive the work as "not good", especially if faced with the actual facts that its real estate assessments may disappear from it's coffers.
Hmmmmm. To help you understand my work, might be a tuffy, but I will do my best. I am not a title researcher - I have trained and certified people to do research on title, not anymore now. Too busy. Many of them continue to provide work for others and still help me from other islands when asked. The Frazier's on Kauai and Oahu are a very good example. I am a title examiner with a unique skill set to this place and to it's patent law, the products of such work result in the "filling in" of overlooked and even concealed gaps in what is considered a chain of title.
Me? My paralegal certification/ degree is from MCC and Chaminde U, Honolulu and I have an accounting certification from the US Air Force (another life time). My cultural degree is from my kupuna and my kumupapa (class of
sources, teachers), including Edith Mc Kenzie, Joan Kaalele (dec'd), Kepa
Maly (brilliant), Emma Sharpe (dec'd), Hokulani Holt-Padilla, the Dalai
Lama and Iolani Luahine (my gr. aunt, dec'd). I rely on all these sources to
deconstruct effects made to royal patents and to interpret the unique patent
system we have and we can all benefit from. I normally teach cultural
classes in the summer to canoe clubs, non-profits, help out kuleana owners
and give talks about holistic economics. My source of value comes from doing
typical yet private paralegal work for private individuals, many with
contractual disputes in or out of the court systems on any island, and
internationally. I started the only private registry of insurance claims
data on kuleana - which the state does not want to pay, an international
registry for indigenous peoples and the only royal patent registry for Ko
Hawaii pae aina "Hawaii" in existence today. There's more, but I think this
is plenty for now..... I don't want to overwhelm you or digress from the
objective here. I apologize if this is too much. I give you this information
in private confidence, you understand. We can talk more face to face.
I am able to begin work as soon as I have the consideration in hand. I asked
Nelson for some paperwork that only he can give me, like death certificates,
etc. that will help me to build an unquestionable chain of grantor-grantee's
to him in his name, then as signatory he may transfer as you suggested.
I hope that this provides you with some understanding of what it is I do,
and am capable of doing. Thank you for your good works, I know that a lot of
people besides myself appreciate what you do.
me ka oia io,
Mahealani Ventura Oliver
2nd Transcript Recorded Monday July 22, 2010 between Marl McMillan & Mahealani Ventura-Oliver...
Aloha Kakahiaka Mark,
Here is what we need from Nelson:
1) The name (s) and location (s) of the land area (3,000 acres) proposed.
2) His genealogy connection to the original patentee(s) issued the patents, and or court certificates to the area proposed.
3) Death Certificate (s) or BOH record of Opunui's death, the original party to the lease with Pioneer Mill dated August 21, 1906.
4) A complete copy of the Opunui-Pioneer Mill lease.
5) All the names and addresses of his parents if they are alive, and Nelson's siblings.
6) 2500.00 to begin work.
I will do the rest, and as mentioned, we will deal with discovery items aswe encounter them.
Here is what you can expect:
1) Research phase (est. 1-2 weeks depends on what we find in estates) there are potentially five (5) estates.
2) Filing and Recording phase - requires Nelson or his agent's notarized signature (est. 1 week turn-around)
3) Mail- outs or filing phase (est. 2 weeks) notification and RPT entries
4) Follow up, maling/receipt proofs. (est. 1 week to close)
5) The variable which may take time - getting in the notarized signatures of all of Nelson's siblings/ or will resort to an administrative forfeiture.
Mailing, Recording and Notary fees are Nelson's responsibility, if you want me to handle it - I request the fee's up front. Any other contracts are additional, if travel is required I will give notice and request expenses.
I look forward to meeting with you both soon, which should happen in order for me to determine the form in which the obligee will hold these properties.
me ka oia io,
Mahealani Ventura Oliver
WOW!!!! Interesting to see all of this, and again, our thanks goes out to Mr. Waikiki Jr. for providing this document for all of us to see Mrs. Ventura-Oliver in action again (of course what she's doing is a scam). Hey, can you blame Mr. Waikiki Jr. for being so careless with his mouth and paperwork??? The document goes on to say that Mr. Waikiki Jr. lists a Mr. Kamaunu Kahaialii and a Ms. Donna Willard as Consultants for Opunui Water Company LLC and are also involved with Mr. Waikiki Jr. and Mrs. Ventura-Oliver, however we are not too sure how much involvement Mr. Kahaialii really has with Mr. Waikiki Jr., although almost ALL the records indicate that Mrs. Donna Willard is heavily immersed in it.
To begin I would like to say what a privalege it was to talk with you. Your expert adivce is well respected and will be used to determine a future venture that will create a life time passive income with Opunui Water Company,LLC. I have compiled the initial plan that is clear and transparent giving you information that will allow the release of investment to be used to secure our venture.
Research & Developments
A) Clear titles-Hawaiian Royal Patents and UCC Federal Leins with Ahupua'a Tennancy Water Rights to 1,239 acres in Lahaina, Maui. Prime Lands.
C) Opunui Water Company,LLC. Corporation Established May 08
D) State Water & Diversion Permits Department of Land and Natural Resources State of Hawaii received July 08
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2010 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opunui-Water-Company-LLC-Lahaina-Partners-LLC/Wailuku-Hawaii-96793/Opunui-Water-Company-LLC-Lahaina-Partners-LLC-Nelson-Waikiki-Jr-Steven-Christian-Du-Po-660581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)