Complaint Review: Opvest

• Reported By: golfer21 — Aliso Viejo California United States of America
Opvest
8001 irvine center drive Irvine, California United States of America

Opvest Manage Futures a Losing Proposition Irvine, California

I was contacted by a opvest salesman over the phone after I went online requesting investment material.

He said he could educate me on the investment first, and if I like it, I could open an account with him to get started. Once he mentioned the word commodities, I said thats too risky, but he insisted that he had a safer product called managed futures, which he said statistically decreases risk in your portfollio. He talked a seemed trustworthy so I decided to move my IRA with him.. Well It didnt take long for my IRA to dwindle down to nothing.Anyone who  thinking about opening an a account with these guys, please dont make the same mistake I did, and be so trustfull.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opvest/Irvine-California-92618/Opvest-Manage-Futures-a-Losing-Proposition-Irvine-California-935136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opvest