Complaint Review: Oracle Payment Systems

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: Ex-employee — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Oracle Payment Systems
3333 E. Camelback Rd #180 Internet United States of America

Oracle Payment Systems ORACLE PAYMENT SYSTEMS AXIOM MERCHANT SERVICES WATCH OUT OR GET SCREWED Phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing Co. Internet

I worked for this company for 2 weeks.  During this time I saw former employee's come to the office to get their paychecks.  They were escorted out of the building.  I stayed until my first payday, got paid at 5:00 pm, due to the late hour cashed the check at a check cashing establishment.

I never returned to work, as I had a feeling what they were about.  2 weeks later I received a call from the company that cashed the check and was told the check bounced!!!

What I have learned since is I am responsible for the funds because I did not go to a bank, I cashed it with a third party.

Oracle will not return my calls, nor the company that cashed the check to make it right.

Oracle still owes me 50 hours of wages, which I am working with the Labor Department to be reembursed.

Please if you dont want to go through what I and others have gone through, do not work for them or use their services as a merchant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oracle-Payment-Systems/internet/Oracle-Payment-Systems-ORACLE-PAYMENT-SYSTEMS-AXIOM-MERCHANT-SERVICES-WATCH-OUT-OR-GET-SCR-964250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oracle Payment Systems