• Report: #195258

• Submitted: Wed, June 07, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, June 07, 2006

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Oral Bright Securepaysystems
1084 East State Road Suite F American Fork, Utah U.S.A.

Oral Bright Securepaysystems Rip-Off Deceptive Marketing Unresponsive American Fork Utah

I responded to a free trial offer for OralBright. By doing so and not cancelling right away, I found myself obligated to purchase 4 more kits at 49.95 each for a total of $199.80. I fulfilled my end of the bargain, figuring it was my mistake and I would learn from it.

Then a 5th kit arrived without warning. When I called customer service I was told that I should have cancelled after the 4th shipment otherwise kits would continue to arrive approximately every 30 days. Nowhere in the 6 pages of Terms and Conditions of Service does it note that cancellation is required to halt shipments once the 4 additional treatments were received.

The Terms and Conditions do indicate that they will keep most of your money no matter what: $30.00 fee to destroy the shipment if you return it (even if unopened), $25.00 minimum fee if you dispute the charge on your credit card, etc.

I have contacted Customer Service four times by telephone since May 22nd. I asked to speak to a Supervisor each time. Each time I was told that no supervisor was available but I would be contacted within 24-48 hours. I have still not been contacted by anyone.

I have no intention of giving up without a resolution in my favor. I will also be filing reports with the BBB and the California and Utah State Attorneys General.

Elle
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2006 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oral-Bright-Securepaysystems/American-Fork-Utah-84003/Oral-Bright-Securepaysystems-Rip-Off-Deceptive-Marketing-Unresponsive-American-Fork-Utah-195258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oral Bright Securepaysystems