Complaint Review: Oral Bright

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2007

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Oral Bright
oralbright.com, orders@oralbright.com Internet U.S.A.

Oral Bright ripoff bill but don't ship orders Internet

I ordered an Oral Bright free kit and was only required to pay shipping of $1.97. I never recieved my order so I called to report it. They sent me a replacement package but charged me full price for it. I called several times to talk to a supervisor and was promised a call back. But never received one. Every time I called back I was advised I was on a long list of call backs and would get one as soon as it was my turn. But now when I call back the phone # is disconnected.

San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2007 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oral-Bright/internet/Oral-Bright-ripoff-bill-but-dont-ship-orders-Internet-254277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oral Bright