• Report: #197693

Complaint Review: Oralbright

• Submitted: Thu, June 22, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 22, 2006

• Reported By:Patterson California
1084 East State Road Suite F American Ford, Utah U.S.A.

Oralbright ripoff American Ford Utah

Oralbight got me too. I ordered a sample. The sample was sent to my house then I moved. Then they sent another one to my old address. I never recieved it. I called them and told them to credit me for something i never recieved. I also told them my understanding was it was a sample only. They told me they would credit my account and gave me a conformation number. And said they cancled the rest of my order.

I never recieved the credit or the merchandise. I contacted the bank and gave them the conformation number. The bank wrote me back and sorry we cant help you. And that oralbright has no record of issuing a conformation number. When i called oralbright back and gave them the conformation number they told me there was no record. Then I got hot and demanded to talk to a supervisor. The supervisor came on and said the manager had to approve the credit. I asked what the issue was I never recieved the product. Someone was suppose to call withing 24hrs and no one called. This place should be shut down. Serious rip off.

Ane the way i even got there was a add from walmart for a 50. gift card which was also a scam.

Patterson, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2006 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oralbright/American-Ford-Utah-84003/Oralbright-ripoff-American-Ford-Utah-197693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oralbright