Complaint Review: Orange Cab San Diego

• Reported By: TJ — San Diego California United States of America
Orange Cab San Diego
4250 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, California United States of America

Orange Cab San Diego Unethical liars San Diego, California

I had the misfortune of getting into one of their cabs at the airport by myself (single female, early 30s). I gave the cabby specific directions to my hotel, which was only 5-6 miles from the airport. When he missed the first turn, I asked him what he was doing. He said he was taking a shorter route. He ended up taking me south instead of north and took a totally indirect route to my hotel.

The total drive was almost 50% longer than the route I told him to take. He intentionally missed the exit off the freeway and passed my hotel, only to have to circle back and add more time to the meter. I called the company to complain, but they didn't care at all. I'm sure they do this to passengers all the time, in fact given how rude the dispatch center was, I wouldn't be surprised if they tell their drivers to do this. I gather from their stellar two star review on yelp that the business owners aren't too concerned with customer service or their reputation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-Cab-San-Diego/San-Diego-California-/Orange-Cab-San-Diego-Unethical-liars-San-Diego-California-952442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orange Cab San Diego