Complaint Review: Orange Cab

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: navy2001 — Honolulu Hawaii United States of America
Orange Cab

Orange Cab Pushy cab company provides wrong receipt. Internet

I'm in San Diego to attend a week long refresher course for the Navy and needed a ride to the training command base. When I called on 06NOV at 6:27am I spoke to the dispatcher for Orange Cab Company and requested a cab to be at the gate in 10 minutes. The dispatcher said that the cab would be there in 10 minutes so I continued to get ready for work. 4 minutes later, at 6:32am, the cab driver called telling me he was there to pick me up. (Don't know what happened to my 10 min wait request)

He drove me to the other base, stomping on the brake at every stoplight and when we arrived at my destination I paid with my credit card and he printed a receipt for me. After he left I looked at the receipt and the date on the receipt was 03NOV and the amount was $9 more than what the card reader said I paid. When I called their number the operator was very rude and told me that I had to go to their website to request the correct receipt to be mailed to me. Say what?? I explained to her that I had to turn in my travel claim with proper receipts next Monday and waiting for something in the mail is not an option for me, she said there was nothing else she could do and hung up.

After looking at their website I had to call them again because there is no request form for receipts and was told to call back the next day between 9am and 3pm to talk to the manager who would email me a copy. Horrible driver, horrible customer service...I will NEVER use this company again!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-Cab/internet/Orange-Cab-Pushy-cab-company-provides-wrong-receipt-Internet-965761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orange Cab