Complaint Review: Orange County Child support

• Updated: Wed, September 30, 2009

• Reported By: anonymous — st louis Missouri USA
Orange County Child support
pob 22099 santa ana, California United States of America

Orange County Child support Orange county child support orange county california Have not returned phone calls to inquire about cild support paid in full. santa ana, California

I have been paying child support thru my social cecurity  check for the last couple of years. However I have a compromise of arrears case that I entererd into . I was suppose to have  a little under 200 hundred dollars left to pay on it so I filed my 2008 tax return for the 300 rebate. well I knew that most of it would go to pay off the balance and I would get the rest in the mail. However I cannot seem to get thru the child support compromise of arrears team by phone. I am only allowed to call the main number and they pass the messege along. Well, thats been over a month now to find out if they have recieved that 300 which actually should be less.I even called the child support complaint department and have not had any luck in the person returning my calls. They are still taking the money out of my disability check every month.I dont even get monthly statements sent to me of what I actually owe from the compromise of arrears which I should have gotten since October of 2007.I should have the amount already paid off with the rebate from 2008 taxes  ans some money gone to me. as I look at it, they are getting over paid. which the way the economy is in California I will never see the pay back of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2009 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-County-Child-support/santa-ana-California-92702/Orange-County-Child-support-Orange-county-child-support-orange-county-california-Have-not-502240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orange County Child support