Complaint Review: Orange County Pitbulls

• Submitted: Fri, May 21, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 12, 2010

• Reported By: ashleigh — tillar Arkansas United States of America
Orange County Pitbulls

Orange County Pitbulls Nick Tsimahidis with holding papers, UKC, forgery orange county, Internet

*Author of original report: Problem Solved

I purchased a puppy from at the time was Iron Cross Kennels in which Nick was in partnership with a few other guys.  Due to a personal fallout with another member of the parnership, he is no longer part of Iron Cross.  He has now started Orange County Pit Bulls.  The pup purchased was out of a Stalefish X Legacy litter that is owned my Maria Lesseos.  Her son Nick forged her signature on the papers and has them in his possession.  He will not give me my papers even though the dog is paid for.  I have all my reciepts to prove this.  He claims he gave me Maria's # to get this straightened out, which he did not and I am still trying to get in contact with her.  I am posting this, so in the future people won't get burned as I did by this shady guy.  I now have an awesome yet very, very expensive dog that I cannot show because Nick is illegally withholding papers because of the fallout with the other member, bringing my purchase in the middle of it and better yet withholding papers that do not belong to him in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2010 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-County-Pitbulls/internet/Orange-County-Pitbulls-Nick-Tsimahidis-with-holding-papers-UKC-forgery-orange-county-In-605805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orange County Pitbulls

Problem Solved

AUTHOR: ashleigh - (United States of America)

Nick from Orange County resolved the problem by sending papers.  I would remove this complaint if it were possible but all you can do is update the current situation.