Complaint Review: Orange County Pool and Spa

• Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: chrisvallan — orange California United States of America
Orange County Pool and Spa
P.O. Box 17577 Anaheim Hills, California United States of America

Orange County Pool and Spa Brian Rosser Fake charges, Erroneous Billing , Anaheim Hills, California

*Author of original report: Update from Customer

WARNING: These guys are crooks.  Save yourself a lot of trouble and avoid these guys.  They write their own positive reviews all over the internet, but they are a scam operation and will rip you off.  Their CEO "Brian Rosser" is involved in all sorts of extortion.  He's a guy who runs businesses just to rip people off.

We bought a house and hired these guys to clean our pool based on good reviews.  For the next 3 weeks they did a terrible job and barely touched the pool.  So we called and cancelled our service.   The guy was completely rude on the phone throughout the whole experience.

I thought that was the end of it, and we would pay our final bill, but when the final bill showed up, it had a bunch of BS charges on their for filter replacements and other expensive work they never did.  When I called to argue the charges they just kept hanging up on me and my wife.  We gladly paid for the 3 weeks of service but refused to pay for the fake repairs.  Now, even worse, I get a letter in the mail that he has put a "mechanic's lien" on my house for these fake repairs.  I never even knew what that was, but believe me it's a pain and involves you having to call your
lawyer.

Do yourself a favor and find a real pool service.  They are a dime a dozen. These guys are scam artists.  I am already reporting them to the FTC and BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-County-Pool-and-Spa/Anaheim-Hills-California-92817/Orange-County-Pool-and-Spa-Brian-Rosser-Fake-charges-Erroneous-Billing-Anaheim-Hills-C-860766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orange County Pool and Spa

Update from Customer

AUTHOR: chrisvallan - (United States of America)

The owner of OC Pool and Spa, and myself, the customer, decided to resolve this matter privately and move on with our lives.  We spoke over the phone and while we may not have come to 100% agreement on the matters, we both consider the issue closed for now.