Complaint Review: Orange County social Services

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: Rebecca — Huntington beach California
Orange County social Services
800 N. Eckoff street Orange, California USA

Orange County social Services Mitra Bustamente and Deborah Carranza Social worker corruption continues full force in the O.C. Orange California

My son was taken by CPS March 23 rd 1012.  He has been in a foster home for 18 mths.  He was DX with Autism and ADHD since the age of two.  He' s had treatment with the Regional Center I'd Orange County until the age of three. He was referred to see a Neurologist Dr Diane Stein by his peditriacian Dr. Gritchen.

Well the Social workers have all of my son 's medical reports. Reports from the Regional Center a d Neurologist reports.

He has also been assessed by Harper Assessment center in Newport Neach and was accepted in their school at the age of 4.  The social workers tell the court there is nothing wrong with my son.  He is completely normal.  Well he has been out of my care for 18 mths and finished kindergarten in special E.D. With an I.E.P.

He now has started first grade in special E.D. With an I E P

My own son doesn't even call me mom. [continued below]....

.....  The judge doesn't do anything. I have never felt so much pain on a daily basis for so long. I feel angry, sad, pain and frustration every single day.

When I wake up my first thought are of my son. My life has been on hold.  I don't know how people can do this to families

I work as a professional in a prestigious hospital in Newport Beach. I don't drink or do drugs. I don't have a criminal record.

The courts have made hearings and cancelled and rescheduled for 11 months now.  This is not justice. this is injustice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-County-social-Services/Orange-California-92868/Orange-County-social-Services-Mitra-Bustamente-and-Deborah-Carranza-Social-worker-corrupt-1085993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orange County social Services