- Report: #976080
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Orange Lake Resort and Country Club
Orange Lake Resort and Country Club8505 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. Kissimmee, Florida United States of America
Orange Lake Resort and Country Club Holiday Inn Resort (aka Wilson Resort Management from Nashville TN). Orange Lake Resort and Country Club is corrupated Kissimmee, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- On the contract they charge us for maintenance fees for usage for facility that was NOT build.
- On the contract it clearly stated that purchasers cannot oppucy the facility until after the closing date, well the closing date on the contract was Feb 2004. But paperwork showed that actual closing date was not until Jan 23, 2004.
- In the contract it clearly stated that if the sellor DOES NOT provide the title insurance within a fair time after the closing date that sellor MUST return all funds. Well we never recieved a copy of the title insurance or our funds back.
- Since 2004, my wife and I paid the maintenance but Orange Lake applied the payment to the mortgage payment and refused to correct their mistakes no matter how many times we file complaints to them.
- Since 2004, Orange Lake has stated that we owe them for maintenance fees thus they sold our time each year and contiune to charge us.
- In 2009, Orange Lake filed a foreclousre against us and file a countersuite. Orange Lake hired a crookie law firm to take their case. Attorney threaten and tried to attempdate me but saw that it did not work. Well, their attorney filed to have the trial early in Sept 2011, but in the filing they claimed tried to reach me as to a trial date for a month which is a total lie. They did so they can win by defult because they know that I would have to travel from Alabama to Orlando. I did not know anything about the trail date until two days before it took place.
- I found that what Orange lake was doing as to charging people for maintenance fee before they could use their unit is against the Florida Timesharing law. Thus Orange Lake had stole over a $1 million dollars just for one build alone. The amount stolen cuts across state lines and even international. So therefore what they did is actually an international grand-theft.
I do recommend that if you know of anybody that bought a unit from Orange Lake to have them take their contract to a Real Estate and Criminal Attoraney quickly because they might be able to get out of their contract because of Orange Lake breached their contract with them.
Please contact the Flordia AG if they were charged by Orange Lake for maintenance fee for a unit you could not use. We must stop Orange Lake practice of stealing from people. they MUST pay for their crime.
I have proof of my charges in actually hard copy. I keep all documentations from my complaints to the centralFloridaBBB and Orange Lake response back along with copy of all my payments. I also have copy of the letters Orange Lake send to me and my wife stating that they sold our time for each year.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-Lake-Resort-and-Country-Club/Kissimmee-Florida-34747-820/Orange-Lake-Resort-and-Country-Club-Holiday-Inn-Resort-aka-Wilson-Resort-Management-from-976080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.