Complaint Review: Orange Municipal Lauren Jordan

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: CeCe — Mississippi
Orange Municipal Lauren Jordan
Internet USA

Orange Municipal Lauren Jordan Lauren Jordan jordan@orangemunicipal.com Your resume was reviewed and we're o excited to have you join our human resources department as the new Office Assistant. However, I don't have your educational questionnaire on file and due to the starting salary for this position, we can't offer you the job without it. Once you complete the questionnaire, I will give you a call about 15-minutes afterwards to confirm your interview. Are you available to speak with our hiring team this Wednesday July 2nd at 11 AM- new hire orientation begins in just 7-days. Internet

*Consumer Comment: aka

I receive an email from this company Orange municipal regards to Lauren Jordan, New Hire Coordinator.

The email stated that I needed to complete a questionaire at: http://orangemunicipal.com/questionnaire.html

I went ahead right then to do this, because I had just recently applied for jobs similiar to this.. So I thought this was legit, unti l went to google and type in the "Orange municipal" surprising the first thing pop up was scam websites about this company. I wanted t oreach out as well, especially after sending so many reviews about this. When will this stop? I'm so tired of these scams, you can't even be safe applying for a job without getting "Scam"..

This is a brief description of the email that was sent to me by supposdly Lauren Jordanm the New Hire Coordinator.

Your resume was reviewed and we're so excited to have you join our human resources departmenta as the new Office Assistant. [continued below]....

..... However, I don't have your educational questionnaire on file and due to the starting salary for this position, we can't offer you the job without it.

Are you available to speak with our hiring team this Wednesday July 2nd at 11AM- new hire orientation begins in jut 7 days.

PS: Your questionnaire is required because this position is usually performed by someone with and advanced college degree. Howeever, we are prepared to offer you a great first year salary with the best medical/dental benefits an a 401K retirement plan!

Warm regards,

Lauren Jordan

New Hire Coordinator

Orange Municipal

ljordan@orangemunicipal.com

I shortly received an email from Trident University, after filling out the questionnaire. The questionnaire was bascially asking questions like my age and did I want to go back to school, if so when..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2014 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-Municipal-Lauren-Jordan/internet/Orange-Municipal-Lauren-Jordan-Lauren-Jordan-jordanorangemunicipalcom-Your-resume-was-r-1158436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orange Municipal Lauren Jordan

aka

AUTHOR: sbuchholz - ()

This group also goes by jordan sparks , Lauren smalls , the company changes names like orange osage, osage capital all a ploy to have more names to sell to colleges as legit leads.