• Report: #1002002

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: km — Manhattan Beach California United States of America
Orange Offer, Inc

Orange Offer, Inc eBlaze Services, INC HUGE SCAM/MAJOR FRAUD Internet

Orange Offer, Inc./ eBlaze Services, INC  is a major scam.  Do not use them ever.  They told me our iPhone 4s were worth 150.00 if they were in very good condition, which they were.  They then sent me an offer stating my evaluation was incorrect and they would only offer 120.00.  The problem is, the one they said was not in good condition was brand new!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from Apple!!!!!!  2 weeks before.

I declined the offer immediately and asked to have my phones returned.  About 15 minutes later, I received an email stating that 240.00 was in my PayPal account after I declined the offer.  I immediately sent an email stating I wanted my phones back and I had declined the offer.  I received NO return email and no contact back from them.

This company is a fraud.  Do not use them and save your phones from a reputable company that is what they say.  Shame on them and their deceptive service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-Offer-Inc/internet/Orange-Offer-Inc-eBlaze-Services-INC-HUGE-SCAMMAJOR-FRAUD-Internet-1002002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orange Offer, Inc