Complaint Review: Orange Offer

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — Corinth Texas United States of America
Orange Offer
2140 W. FULTON AVE. CHICAGO Illinois 60612 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Orange Offer Orange Offer Ripped Me Off Chicago, Illinois

I had a horrible experience with Orange Offer when I chose them to sell my cell phone to. I admit I took the highest offer. I didn't have any trouble sending them the phone. They paid shipping. I sent the phone, the wall charger and the USB cable. It took five days for them to receive the phone but I was finally notified it was being evaluated.

I didn't hear anything else. They returned the phone several days later with no explanation. They kept the wall charger and USB cable. They left the phone on when they shipped it so the battery was drained when I received it.

I opened a ticket asking for my wall charger and USB cable to be returned as well. The ticket was closed three days later without a response from Orange Offer. Oddly enough, I reviewed my account and it says they paid to agreed to amount. I have a copy of the web page.

What grieves me the most is the fact that if I had walked in to their store and tried to leave with a wall charger and a USB cable without paying I would be arrested and put in jail. But although corporations are now people with regards to financing political campaigns they are exempt from the everyday laws people must obey.

The only way I know to fight back to to make sure anyone considering this company for a cell phone transaction does the right thing and chooses the next best choice. You will be much better off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-Offer/Chicago-Illinois-60612/Orange-Offer-Orange-Offer-Ripped-Me-Off-Chicago-Illinois-1008769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orange Offer