Complaint Review: Orange Offer

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Chad — Hopkinsville Kentucky United States of America
Orange Offer

Orange Offer Stole My I Phone Internet

I sent my I Phone 3G to Orange Offer. They offered me $50.00 for the phone. I didn't receive any information for a few days. I emailed them to ask what was happening and they said they sent me an adjusted offer, BUT the offer could have went to my spam Email. By the time I searched for the email and found it, they already said it had been 5 days and automatically accepted their offer for my phone.

They said that my phone had scratches on the phone. I had an otter box cover for the whole time I had the phone, it was in excellent shape not to mention I had the original box and the instructions with the phone. They offered $10.00. TEN DOLLARS for a nearly perfect phone and I have not even received the check. I have requested they return the phone, but I know they are not going to return it. Do not use this website! You can not even talk with someone on the phone. I feel they have stolen my phone and I am sure they are doing the same thing to other people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-Offer/internet/Orange-Offer-Stole-My-I-Phone-Internet-1006442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orange Offer