Complaint Review: Orange Offer

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: mrsj — Utah United States of America
Orange Offer

Orange Offer fraud, stolen, thief, liar Internet

*Consumer Comment: I also got ripped off.

I found orangeoffer.com online when I was researching a company that buys used cell phones. their instructions told me if I included everything with my phone my promised amount of $76.00 may go up. I have an HTC HD2 in excellent condition. I packaged it back in the original box with the charger, USB cord, earphones, protective case, and user manuals and shipped it off. I then received an email saying my phone was not in the condition as promised (did not power on or hold a charge) I was offered $5.00.

I knew this was wrong because the phone was perfect when I did a factory reset to remove all my personal info off the phone. I declined their offer and asked for it to be returned. They mailed back my phone only and kept my original box, charger, USB cord, earphones, protective case, and user manuals. I immediately emailed them back letting them know it was unacceptable to keep the rest of my items and to return them promptly. An automated message came back letting me know they will contact me within 24 hours. They never did, so I sent another email (since they have no phone number) this time I attached two photos of my HTC HD2 powered on a clearly accepting a charge. It has been six days since I first contacted them and they ignore my requests.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-Offer/internet/Orange-Offer-fraud-stolen-thief-liar-Internet-971167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orange Offer

I also got ripped off.

AUTHOR: rippedoff - (United States of America)

Man I feel so stupid. I should have known better. In hindsight it's obviously a complete scam.