Complaint Review: Orange Park Auto Mall

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Dora — Fleming Island Florida United States of America
Orange Park Auto Mall
Blanding Blvd Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Orange Park Auto Mall Angeleos Purchased 5K cash. Flat Tire Thurs all bad replaced all. sat morning my 17 almost didnt make it home...bouncing stalling missing. they replaced belt i paid $200 more for parts towed to dealer today no Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Comment: question

I purchased a Mazda Tribute on wed night ( right before christmas) for my college bound 17 year old. Woke up Thursday morning to a flat tire. Ended up replacing all tire as they were below DOT standards at least one had wires showing. My daughter spent night with her friend friday night and almost didnt make it home sat morning.

Salesman at dealer said to bring it in and upon arriving found that serpentine belt had broken. General Manager and Salesman told me to leave it they would fix it as they had promised. Returned several hours later and was told I need to purchase $220 worth of parts but they had replaced serpantine belt.

After Paying salesman/dealer for new parts Sunday afternoon I had a master mechanic install them.
Replaced spark plugs and coils as dealer instructed and also put fuel cleaner in just in case. Truck still not working. It is now night before Christmas eve and dealer is closed.

A week later wed morning my brother and the master mechanic try to check new parts and get running. New coils crack and truck smokes. My brother called dealer and was getting run around told them they should return my money and take it back since they would not fix it nor pay to fix it.

Long story short the truck was towed not running to Mazda dealer for repairs and work today Friday. Dealer has informed my bro and I they are finished doing buisiness with us. I have spent the last week with no transportation had to take my neice to er in a vehicle about to break down in middle of night during this time.

Currently I am going to have to get the truck running out of my own funds as they refuse (if it can be fixed)  This is how they do single mothers who are are 100% combat related veterans. I have no recourse so far except to try and go to small claims court to have my money for repairs ect returned without a lawyer of course

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-Park-Auto-Mall/Jacksonville-Florida-32003/Orange-Park-Auto-Mall-Angeleos-Purchased-5K-cash-Flat-Tire-Thurs-all-bad-replaced-all-s-988327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orange Park Auto Mall

question

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

What are the terms of the warranty?