Complaint Review: Orange Theory

• Reported By: Linda Burk — Chandler Arizona United States of America
Orange Theory
1900 W Germann Rd Chandler, Arizona United States of America

Orange Theory Gym Chandler, Arizona

I will not go back to Orange Theory..  My situation was similar to other complaint..  My husband only wanted to train at Orange theory for 1 month.. we ended up adding my daughter for 8 sessions, and they demanded automatic deduction on my credit card or you can't sign up..  We tried to cancel with the front desk, (sessions for my husband) and my daughter and I would continue for 1 more month..  Front desk said manager had to be there in order for me to cancel..  By the time the manager got back with me, we were over 30 days notice, which is what they require.  They said they were going to hit my card another time for all 3 of us.  In addition, to their bad billing practices, they shorted my daughter 4 sessions out of her 8, because they are signing you in, and if your not there you get docked your session.  But when they try and sell these sessions to you, it based on usage of the sessions at your discretion as long as the 8 sessions are used by the end of the 4 weeks you signed up for.  This place is a rip-off and I would not recommend to anyone!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-Theory/Chandler-Arizona-/Orange-Theory-Gym-Chandler-Arizona-928199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orange Theory