Complaint Review: Orange offer

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Zachary — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Orange offer
2110 fulton st chicago, Illinois United States of America

Orange offer Lied to me about the price of my phone, Wont reply to my emails, told me i was going to get 275$ for my iphone and now their telling im only getting 210$ chicago, Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Orange Offer Revenge

Please read because you do not want to get scam by this company. I went to orange offer website to sell my iphone 4s so i can cancel my contract with sprint which is 280$. The price quoted me 275$ for my iphone (this is 3 weeks ago). I lock in that price and sent my phone the next day. They received it 4 days later. They told me i had a ESN that cannot be cleared which was false because i contacted my carrier which was sprint and told them to deactivate my phone. I contacted them several time telling them to re check my phone. I emailed orange offer several times they never responded until a 1 week later. They ended up telling me they already sent my check of 210$ dollars but i was told i will be getting 275$ in the beginning, they told me the price had drop but i sent my phone in before the price decline. So basically this company is a rip off a scam and a liar, they are very unprofessional, BEWARE DO NOT GO THIS COMPANY GO TO GAZZELLE OR ANOTHER WEBSITE THAT BUYS ELECTRONICS

If anybody know anyone i can contact to get my electronic back than please email me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orange-offer/chicago-Illinois-60612/Orange-offer-Lied-to-me-about-the-price-of-my-phone-Wont-reply-to-my-emails-told-me-i-w-952799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orange offer

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Orange Offer Revenge

AUTHOR: its_organic - (United States of America)

I just got ripped off too. I think what you should do is file another case with their company. Then use the orange offer shipping tag to ship a heavy package, with nothing but heavy things. This will make them have to pay for a very heavy package with no valuable things inside.

Please pass this on to others that are ripped off by orange offer. Sooner or later this company will be losing thousands of dollars, and be forced to shut down their services.

Best of luck.