Complaint Review: OrangeOffer.com

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Jesse — Atlanta Georgia
OrangeOffer.com

OrangeOffer.com Phone Sale Service, electronics, Internet

I sent in a black, iPhone 3Gs 8gb to orangeoffer.  I accepted an offer for $65, and a week later $10 was deposited into my paypal account.  OrangeOffer says that they sent an email asking if I would accept the new offer, which I never received, nor did I ever get an email to accept the $65 payment, it was automatically accepted.  After over a month of trying to get the correct payment, OrangeOffer continues to refuse to pay me, or send me my property back.  Considering filing criminal charges for theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OrangeOffercom/internet/OrangeOffercom-Phone-Sale-Service-electronics-Internet-1041847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OrangeOffer.com