Complaint Review: Oranum

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: Ahorrorfilm — Kaneohe Bay Hawaii
Oranum
, Select State/Province USA

Oranum Deleted my account without violating terms and conditions

I recently used the site Oranum.com , interested in what they had to offer and the option to chat with a supposed psychic for free. I had a chat with several psychics and they said that all personal questions would require a private chat. The private chat is not free of course.

The last psychic I had a chat with turned out rude and defensive when i asked what were the limits to questions i can ask with the free chat. I informed her i wasnt being rude or asking off the wall questions such as "whats my shoe size". I simply wanted to know what were the limits of what I could ask before having to spend money on a private chat if it wasn't necessary. That conversation wasn't getting anywhere so i said "im out".

Shortly after I try to log back in I recieve a message that says my account has been deleted by the owner. I had not voilated the terms and conditions by any means but my account was deleted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 12:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oranum/Select-StateProvince/Oranum-Deleted-my-account-without-violating-terms-and-conditions-1115048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oranum