Complaint Review: Oranum

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: awkward.turtle21 — Lincolnshire Other United Kingdom

Oranum Site is a scam, and has false advertisment on display :) numerous times. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Official Response from Oranum.com

Failing to give me my money back of which i have spent on http://www.oranum.com/ through out the year's they have offered to give me me 40.04 free credit's which is nothing compared to what i had speant.

I went to log on to oranum to check my accont to see what was happening and to see if they had any record of my Private reading's that i could acess, But it turns out that they had deleted my account because I had violated their term's and condition's of which i hadn't all i did was simply send a few complaints to oranum asking for my money back.

It seems to me that oranum cannot handle the truth, they have seemed to contact other people on rip off.com apart from me, they are not responding at all with a soulition which is higly rude. They could at least akwnloedge they have done wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oranum/internet/Oranum-Site-is-a-scam-and-has-false-advertisment-on-display-numerous-times-Internet-982888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oranum

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Official Response from Oranum.com

AUTHOR: Oranum Team - (Portugal)

Dear 'awkward.turtle21',

First of all, we would like to express our deepest regret upon having to realize that we have been unable to display such a conduct regarding your complaint about our services that would be to your complete satisfaction.

Let us reiterate the position we have consistently held during our prolonged correspondence with you.

Oranum's primary aim is our Members' satisfaction. All our rules and regulations were constructed in order for us to be able to ensure a comfortable and secure environment in which all visitors of the site are provided with the possibility of having their questions answers and receiving wisdom and clarity in a serene environment.

Our Terms and Conditions make it perfectly clear that if not satisfied with our services either because of one's questions not getting answered or due to technical issues preventing one from maintaining a clear connection with our Experts, our Management grants all our Members the opportunity to receive a compensation for that particular service.

Also, all our Members are provided with the possibility of leaving feedback after each Private Consultation they have with our Psychics.

During your time on Oranum, you have partaken in several Private Discussions with our Experts, and after none of these did you leave negative feedback or express dissatisfaction in any way. When, however, you contacted our Support Team for a reimbursement of credits, after a thorough reviewing of your complaints, we never failed to comply with your wish.

The only case when we denied your request, was when you contacted us, asking for us to refund credits spent on a service you previously claimed to be perfectly satisfied with on a number of occasions. As spending money in the hope of receiving a satisfactory service and then receiving it in return is one of the bases of every economic undertaking of our contemporary society, we do not see how such a claim could be considered justified.

However, in the hope of being able to sooth any friction that might hinder you in enjoying our site to the full, we granted you 40 gift credits, but apparently all our efforts to settle this matter on amicable terms seems to have failed.

We sincerely regret to be faced with your continued dissatisfaction, but also feel we made all possible efforts to prevent and redeem it.

However if you wish to contact us again with further questions or inquiries regarding this issue or any other, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@oranum.com and we will be at your service immediately as we had always been.