Complaint Review: Orbis Logistics

• Reported By: Angry Man — Saint Rose Louisiana USA
Orbis Logistics
140 Riverbend Dr Saint Rose, Louisiana United States of America

Orbis Logistics Racism 2012 @ Orbis Logistics Saint Rose, Louisiana

I was hired by Orbis Logistics as a Warehouse Manager on the night shift. We worked almost 16 hours a night with only 30 minute lunches. My workers were exhausted so I rearranged the work schedule to cut the hours to 8 to 10 a night and thats when the problems started.

Steve Andress was a Manager in Lakeland Florida and he came to Saint Rose to help train. As a result me and him had a disagreement because he told me "he hated niggers" and he told me I was terminated. I confronted the owner Matt Matich and he told me that whatever Steve said he would back him up so I was terminated and they refused to pay me my last check which was over $1500.00.

I spoke to my attorney and I have a pending lawsuit against them for discrimination and for my last paycheck.  If you have done or do business with Orbis Logistics please be aware that they are prejudice and their business is failing as well due to poor business practice. you have been warned!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbis-Logistics/Saint-Rose-Louisiana-70087/Orbis-Logistics-Racism-2012-Orbis-Logistics-Saint-Rose-Louisiana-954515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbis Logistics