Complaint Review: Orbit Telecom Billed By ESBI

• Submitted: Sat, April 05, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Seabeck Washington
Orbit Telecom Billed By ESBI
8201 Peters Road, Ste. 1000 Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Orbit Telecom Billed By ESBI Charge by Orbit Telecom & billed by ESBI for a Monthly Bill of 14.95 added to Phone Plantation Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care

ESBI has billed me for unauthorized services on my Qwest bill. I have never heard of them and have no idea what the monthly charges are for. I was charged $14.95 on my phone bill and never signed up for anything. When I called Orbit Telecom to cancel the charge, I found that a person who I never heard of had opened an account for a 800# Voice Mail Service. He used MY Telephone number and address. There is no way you can stop someone from charging services to your phone number. The Service Rep. I talked to said she would cancel the account and refund my money. I'll wait and see if this is true.

Kcj
Seabeck, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2008 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbit-Telecom-Billed-By-ESBI/Plantation-Florida-33324/Orbit-Telecom-Billed-By-ESBI-Charge-by-Orbit-Telecom-billed-by-ESBI-for-a-Monthly-Bill-o-323976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbit Telecom Billed By ESBI

Customer Care

AUTHOR: Customer Care - (U.S.A.)

We are more than happy to address any questions or concerns regarding Orbit Telecom. You can call our Customer Care at 800-263-0206.