Complaint Review: Orbit Telecom / ESBI ETS

• Reported By:Prescott Arizona
Orbit Telecom / ESBI ETS
www.billview.com/esbi Internet U.S.A.

Orbit Telecom / ESBI ETS billed fraudulent charges through Qwest bill. Internet

We found a charge from Orbit Telecom on our Qwest bill for $14.95. Since we had not ordered service from them, I googled their name to see what this was about. I discovered that they are engaging in the practice of charging people fraudulently for their service by claiming someone signed up for the service. I called them and informed them that I am aware that this is a scam and that I want the fraudulent charges credited and the account closed immediately.

She looked up the account and told me that someone by the name of Joe Alessi signed us up for the service. I told her no one by that name works here. She then cancelled the account and said we would be seeing a credit on our phone bill. I had to ask her for a confirmation number twice.

I also called Qwest to inform them about this fraudulent charge. The CSR at Qwest was very ho-hum about the whole thing and said he would put a note on our account, but that was it. It sounds to me like the phone carriers like Qwest are in on this fraud.

Lh****
Prescott, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbit-Telecom-ESBI-ETS/internet/Orbit-Telecom-ESBI-ETS-billed-fraudulent-charges-through-Qwest-bill-Internet-459672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbit Telecom / ESBI ETS