Complaint Review: Orbit Telecom VMail

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Byron Center Michigan
Orbit Telecom VMail
8201 (?) Suite 1000 1-888-288-3724 Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Orbit Telecom VMail (ESBI) ORBIT TELECOM Fraudulent chgs on AT&T bill! Phished our info thru Smiley.com site Plantation Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care

Orbit Telecom VMail billed thru AT&T, $15.85 monthly fee. Called number, ESBI billing service, was transfered to Orbit. Woman said I registered w/them, after interrupting & pushing for info she said I was surfing Smiley.com & this caused me to register with Orbit. Claimed they sent verification email (didn't!) & gave us 3 days to cancel. Long heated conversation. Got their phone number reluctantly 800-263-0206 from her. Told her it came up on Ripoff Report when I plugged the number in. It was only after I told her they were on the Ripoff Report that she finally said they would credit the charge in 1 to 7 days. She was extremely pushy & initially refused to credit amount, insisted she could prove I registered for the service. On this bill we also had another fraudulent charge from "Voicemail Professionals" 800-433-4518

Lisa
Byron Center, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbit-Telecom-VMail/Plantation-Florida-33324/Orbit-Telecom-VMail-ESBI-ORBIT-TELECOM-Fraudulent-chgs-on-ATT-bill-Phished-our-info-th-328170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbit Telecom VMail

Customer Care

AUTHOR: Customer Care - (U.S.A.)

We are more than happy to address any questions or concerns regarding Orbit Telecom. You can call our Customer Care at 800-263-0206.