abroad

• Submitted: Fri, June 12, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:Granite City, IL Illinois
Orbit Telecom
701 North Green Valley Parkway #200 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Orbit Telecom Twice billed me for serevices not requested or authorized Henderson Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Is Here To Assist You

Twice in the last few months my at&t bill has included a bill from an Orbit Telecom for an Orbit Telecom VMail service that I had not requested. They cancelled the service and did not charge the first time.

I am not sure of the results of my most recent contact with them concerning this month's charge since the at&t electronic payment will not be made until early next month.

Orbit said my request had been made using an email address that has not been in service for some time.

AT&T said they could not dop anything about the charge since they were just a billing provider for Orbit

Bernie
Granite City, IL, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbit-Telecom/Henderson-Nevada-89074/Orbit-Telecom-Twice-billed-me-for-serevices-not-requested-or-authorized-Henderson-Nevada-461135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbit Telecom

Customer Service Is Here To Assist You

AUTHOR: Customer Care - (U.S.A.)

Orbit Telecom provides its subscribers with a private voice mail service which enables access to voice mails via phone and email. We market the service on the Internet and continuously review our marketing and sign-up procedures and believe that they comply with all applicable laws and industry standard best practices.

We maintain excellent customer service 24 by 7 by 365 and you can reach us via phone at 800-263-0206 or online at http://www.orbittelecom.com/support.cfm. I'm confident we can address any customer service concerns you may have.

Orbit Telecom Customer Service