Complaint Review: Orbit Telecom

• Submitted: Wed, August 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 06, 2008

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Orbit Telecom
200 Syracuse Court Lakewood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Orbit Telecom unauthorized third party billing to my unlisted home phone Lakewood New Jersey

This company is a third party billing for ? voicemail or something. They billed my Quest home phone for $14.95 I have no idea how they got my number and e-mail. Totally unauthorized. They did send me a refund after I had a fit and put 3rd party block on my phone. Good thing I am not on automatic payments or I would not have caught it right away. They need to be stopped!

phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbit-Telecom/Lakewood-New-Jersey-08701/Orbit-Telecom-unauthorized-third-party-billing-to-my-unlisted-home-phone-Lakewood-New-Jers-359856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbit Telecom