Complaint Review: Orbit Telecom

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:West Columbia South Carolina
Orbit Telecom
8201 Peters Road, Ste 100, Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Orbit Telecom Orbit Telecom and Enhanced Services Billing scamming AT&T customers Plantation Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care

My AT&T phone bill arrives where they allowed the Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. to add to the bill a charge of 14.95. Under Itemized Calls a description of Voice Mail Mail Service Monthly Fee appears with the 14.95 fee. I have no Idea what this is.

I went to internet, looked up in Google Orbit Telecom and Enhanced Services Billing, Inc., and RIPOFF shows up. I called 1-800-263-0206 and they referred me to ESBI at 1-888-293-3724. It allowed me to connect to a real person, Anna Anderson. But, be prepared to hold for at least 15 minutes.

I spoke with Anna and explained that I did not order or authorize these services. She then went to a spill about the service and that I had ordered it. We came to an understanding that the charges were to be removed from my AT&T account and the "account" is to be closed. Now, all I have to do is wait and see if the charges are removed from my account.

My real amazement is that AT&T allowed this company to add a charge and send it to me for collection. However, if you call AT&T and let them know that this is a fraudelant charge, they will put a 3rd party block on your account which will prevent any other charges going through.

Good luck!

Sheila
West Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbit-Telecom/Plantation-Florida-33324/Orbit-Telecom-Orbit-Telecom-and-Enhanced-Services-Billing-scamming-ATT-customers-Plantati-318766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbit Telecom

Customer Care

AUTHOR: Customer Care - (U.S.A.)

We are more than happy to address any questions or concerns regarding Orbit Telecom. You can call our Customer Care at 800-263-0206.