• Report: #120476

• Submitted: Tue, November 30, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 01, 2004

• Reported By:Elizabeth City North Carolina
Orbit Telecom
8201 Peters Road, Suite 1000 Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Orbit Telecom ripoff They billed me for voicemail services when I already had that service available through my local phone service. They also said they had my mother's maiden name to verify I had signed up for this service. Plantation Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Director Of Customer Service

When talking with my local representative at Sprint she bought it to my attention when we were reviewing all of my services. There were charges I was not familiar with and felt my bill was a bit high.

This form of deception should not be allowed and companies like this should be put out of business. It is a shame how we in America allow this to happen.

This is why people have little trust in the internet, when well know companies allow rip-off companies associate with them.

Priscilla
Elizabeth City, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2004 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbit-Telecom/Plantation-Florida-33324/Orbit-Telecom-ripoff-They-billed-me-for-voicemail-services-when-I-already-had-that-service-120476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbit Telecom

Director Of Customer Service

AUTHOR: Nicole - (U.S.A.)

We have recently received a notice of your inquiry on this website. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and would like to address your concern to your satisfaction at once. Unfortunately, the information provided in your posting was not sufficient for us to locate your account in our records. Please respond to this inquiry with your billing telephone number so that we can resolve this matter promptly. You can also reach our customer service department by email or phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Customer Service