Complaint Review: Orbit Telecom

• Reported By:cincinnati Ohio
Orbit Telecom
http://www.gel.usherbrooke.ca/grpetudiants/orbit_telecom Internet U.S.A.

Orbit Telecom ripoff! Internet

I recieved my phone bill for Dec 2004 and it had on it a charge for voice mail sign up fee from orbit telecom a service i did not ask for. it was billed through esb inc. i called the company and told them i did not ask for this had no use for the service and asked that it be taken off my phone bill. i was told it would be taken care of.

I recieved my phone bill in jan. and the charge was still on there the charge was for 12.95 i was told the service had been cancelled but the fee was non refundable the man i spoke with was very rude and said we had ordered off the computer and he would not credit my account.

I have no idea how we were supposed to have ordered this as we have never heard of the company before. why would i order voice mail when i don't have a cell phone fax or anything to use it with. i hope some one can but a stop to these illegal charges. how many other people are being charged and dont even know it.

cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2005 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbit-Telecom/internet/Orbit-Telecom-ripoff-Internet-128266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbit Telecom