Complaint Review: Orbitz And Delta Airline

• Updated: Tue, April 21, 2009

• Reported By:sunnyvale California
Orbitz And Delta Airline
orbitz.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Orbitz And Delta Airline Orbitz and Delta ripped me off .orbitz.com/ And Delta Airline Nationwide

On April 7, I booked a flight for my friend, a round-trip from Romania to USA. On April 9, I canceled the flight because my friend failed to get a visa.

The departure flight will be on July 7, and return flight will be on Jan 3, 2010. total amount: $1,124.89 USD

I called Orbitz.com and asked for a refund. They told me that I have to call Delta directly because the tickets are from Delta. I called Delta, and they told me that the tickets are non-refundable.

what a scam?

I did not see anything such as non-refundable or a warning when I booked the flight on Orbitz.com, and the flight is almost in three months. why suddenly it became non-refundable.

This is just not right.

Anybody out there, please help me if you can.

sunnyvale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbitz-And-Delta-Airline/nationwide/Orbitz-And-Delta-Airline-Orbitz-and-Delta-ripped-me-off-orbitzcom-And-Delta-Airline-Nat-445506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbitz And Delta Airline