Complaint Review: Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hawaiian Airlines And Delta

CheapTickets.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-888-922-8849
  • Web:
  • Category: Airlines

Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hawaiian Airlines And Delta Airline Cheap Tickets Rip Me Off. They Duplicated My Airline Ticket Colorado Springs, Internet

I was ripoff by CheapTickets on 6-26-2008 . I was in Honolulu, Hi And brought a ticket from Cheap Tickets. They Duplicated my Ticket. I call and thay did nothing. I have the email were they said that they did duplicated my tickets . And I will get a refund. No refund. They tell me I had to call Hawiian Airline an Delta. No refund from anyone.

I think Cheap Tickets is Responsible for there mistack. How can they get away with cheating people!!!!! I will never buy a ticket from these 3 Airlines again!!!

Sofine
GBO, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2008 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbitz-Cheap-Tickets-Hawaiian-Airlines-And-Delta/internet/Orbitz-Cheap-Tickets-Hawaiian-Airlines-And-Delta-Airline-Cheap-Tickets-Rip-Me-Off-They-347808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hawaiian Airlines And Delta