Complaint Review: Orbitz - Clickbank.com

orbitz.ca Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

While planning a family trip with my children and parents we booked into the Disney Hotel is Paris through Orbitz. The charges appeared on our credit card and we paid them. One week later charges from Clickbank.com started showing up on the credit card statement, which we accessed on line. We immediately contacted the credit card company and they looked into the charge, "someone" had ordered downloadable software from clickbank. The card has now been cancelled and the charges will be reversed.

However, from all the research I've done this seems to be common practice with Orbitz, sharing your credit card information with a third party without permission. This is the first and last time we will use this service. I suggest to everyone, do your research on line but contact the airlines, hotels, etc directly and save yourself the worry.

I am now in the process of confirming everything I booked through Orbitz with the actual service providers to make sure I'm getting what I paid for. I don't want any more nasty surprises.

Richmond, British Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2008 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbitz-Clickbankcom/internet/Orbitz-Clickbankcom-ORBITZ-HOTEL-BOOKING-LEAD-TO-CHARGES-FROM-CLICKBANKCOM-Internet-357381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbitz - Clickbank.com