Complaint Review: Orbitz ReservationRewards

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2008

• Reported By:Libertyville Illinois
Orbitz ReservationRewards
orbitz.com Internet U.S.A.

Orbitz ReservationRewards Credit Card SCAm Membership Orbitz reservationreward Chicago Internet

After booking a flight on WWW.ORBITZ.COM my credit card was charged with 12 USD by a company named reservationrewards. One month later I saw the same charge. By doing some research I found out, that I was charged for a membership with reservationrewards. I never signed a membership, I never gave them my credit card data and I never authorized them to charge my account. Orbitz has a partnership with that company and gave my credit card data.

Maxmeise
Libertyville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2008 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbitz-ReservationRewards/internet/Orbitz-ReservationRewards-Credit-Card-SCAm-Membership-Orbitz-reservationreward-Chicago-Int-335078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbitz ReservationRewards