Complaint Review: Orbitz

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Washington District of Columbia
1325 13th St. NW Washignton, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Orbitz ,Orbitz Chicago Illinois

Booked vacation package with Orbits which included airfare, hotel and ground transportation to the Dominican Republic. Upon my return July 26th after numerous attemps by the hotel service clerk, the ground transpotation tour ansewered the phone and confirmed they would pick me up at the hotel at 11:15AM.

I waited till Noon in front of the hotel, but no one ever came to pick me up... My return flight to the US was a 1:40PM, and the hotel was 30 minutes from the airport. I had no choice but to take a taxi from the hotel which cost $75.00 one way to the airport in order to make my flight.

I contacted Orbitz, to request a stop payment to the ground transportation company and be refunded the money. Their response was that Orbitz was not the one who did not pick me up. I informed them, that I made the reservation with them trusting their reputation. They said they would look into it.

Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbitz/Washignton-District-of-Columbia/Orbitz-Orbitz-Chicago-Illinois-356918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbitz