Complaint Review: Orbitz

• Submitted: Mon, June 14, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 14, 2010

• Reported By: Lisa from Marietta, GA — marietta Georgia United States of America
Orbitz

Orbitz Orbitz won't return hotel reservation credit card charge-had to cancel trip due to illness Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Request

I had never used Orbitz before until I went to book a room to attend the BONNAROO MUSIC FESTIVAL for June 10-June 13, 2010.  I paid $189.81.  I did see the 100% no return policy but never dreamed I would be diagnosed w/a major illness and my doctor advised me not to attend the festival.

I asked Orbitz several times to kindly return the money because afterall, they would make the money for sure on another booking.  This festival sells every hotel room in the tri-county area out 100% each year.  I don't understand why ORBITZ is able to make money on the same room twice.

Where can I file a complaint to get some action?

Lisa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2010 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbitz/internet/Orbitz-Orbitz-wont-return-hotel-reservation-credit-card-charge-had-to-cancel-trip-due-to-613937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbitz

Refund Request

AUTHOR: Custrelsgal - (U.S.A.)

Hello Lisa, I am contacting you from Orbitz Customer Relations. If you could e-mail me your Orbitz record locator to customerrelations@Orbitz.com, I will be glad to review your reservation. Please place the e-mail to my attention, (Lynn) and please include your blog and screen name. Thanks, Lynn Orbitz Customer Relations Chicago, IL