Complaint Review: Orbitz

• Updated: Sat, June 28, 2014

• Reported By: Nadeem — California
Orbitz
Internet USA

Orbitz i booked flights for 4 family members to NY and back about one month ago. Two days before leaving, i called to confirm the seating. I was told that the seats i selected werent accepted by the airlines and i had to pay an additional $400 to get the seats. Needless to say, i had no idea that Orbitz was a scam and the dont stand behind their sales. Please Please Please. Do yourself a huge favor and do not book through these crooks. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Seats

I booked flights for 4 family members to NY and back about one month before the trip.  Two days before leaving, I called the airlines to confirm the seating.  I was told that the seats i selected were not accepted and I had to pay an additional $400 to get seats. Needless to say, I had no idea that Orbitz was a scam.  Do yourself a huge favor and do not book through these crooks.  Orbitz is an absolute scam, nothing short of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2014 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbitz/internet/Orbitz-i-booked-flights-for-4-family-members-to-NY-and-back-about-one-month-ago-Two-day-1158176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbitz

Seats

AUTHOR: Custrelsgal - ()

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am part of the Orbitz Customer Relations Team. We want to learn more about your experience so that we can address the issue. Please email us at socialnetwork@orbitz.com and enter my name in the subject line, so that I can investigate further.

Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,