Complaint Review: Orbitz.com

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: Geoffrey924 — Waddell Arizona
Orbitz.com
Internet USA

Orbitz.com Everything is a lie. Customer service handled by foreigners who don't speak English Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Your Recent Orbitz Experience

I booked my flight 6 months ago with orbitz.com and "chose" my seating assignment for myself, my 5 year old daughter and my pregnant wife. Neither of them have flown before. When we arrived at the ticket counter to pick up our boarding passes our seats were changed. My wife had to sit 3 rows in front of me and my 5 year old daughter had to sit 5 rows behind me by herself among strangers. She was very upset the whole flight and I could hear her crying. The flight attendants actually complained to me that she was being disruptive but when I contacted orbitz before our return flight they said they don't actually reserve the seats that it is just a part of the purchase through orbitz. Why have it on there I asked? Because it makes you feel like you are in charge is the answer I received. They refused to change our seats and we rented a car and drove home. I will never buy tickets unless directly from the airline again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbitzcom/internet/Orbitzcom-Everything-is-a-lie-Customer-service-handled-by-foreigners-who-dont-speak-En-1054231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbitz.com

Your Recent Orbitz Experience

AUTHOR: Custrelsgal - ()

Hi,

My name is Shalon, and I am part of the Orbitz Customer Relations Team. We want to learn more about your experience so that we can address the issue. Please email us at socialnetwork@orbitz.com and enter my name in the subject line, so that I can investigate further.

Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,