Complaint Review: Orbitz.com

• Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:San Jose California
Orbitz.com Internet U.S.A.

Orbitz.com * * Orbitz.com is a RIPOFF ! Buyer Beware! * Internet

I purchased trip insurance online for $200. When my return flight was cancelled I called to use the insurance to cover my costs. Then I found out that the insurance was never issued but Orbitz took my $200. I called and it appeared initially that they would take care of everything then to my surprise the insurance carrier said they didn't have a record of coverage. The Orbitz rep basically told me tough luck. I will never use orbitz again. They are one big scam. * * DO NOT USE ORBITZ.COM * * * if you don't want to be ripped off.

J. c
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbitzcom/internet/Orbitzcom-Orbitzcom-is-a-RIPOFF-Buyer-Beware-Internet-416993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbitz.com