Complaint Review: Orchard Bank AKA HSBC Card Services

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:Williston Vermont
Orchard Bank AKA HSBC Card Services
PO Box 80084 Salinas, California U.S.A.

Orchard Bank AKA HSBC Card Services Frudulent and unauthorized transaction from my bank account, failure to report hidden fee's that were charged to my credit card. Salinas California

Orchard Bank fradulently and without my permission removed funds in the amount of $75.00 from my checking account. I told the representative 3 times that I will only pay them via the internet after they charged me for a telephone transaction.

Failed to report hidden fee's in the amount of $15.00 added to my credit card for a previous telephone transaction.

failure to report hidden fee's of $35.00 added to my credit card for documents pertaining to my credit card account.

Williston, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank-AKA-HSBC-Card-Services/Salinas-California-93912-0084/Orchard-Bank-AKA-HSBC-Card-Services-Frudulent-and-unauthorized-transaction-from-my-bank-ac-390474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank AKA HSBC Card Services