Complaint Review: Orchard Bank Card Services

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Orchard Bank Card Services
123 Main St Anywhere, Oregon U.S.A.

Orchard Bank Card Services I had them for two years and no credit increase Anywhere Oregon

*Consumer Comment: There is hope

*Consumer Comment: How is this a RipOff?

I had this card for two years with my payments on time and no increase. I was charged over the limit fees for being $1 over the limt.

Moehill
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2007 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank-Card-Services/Anywhere-Oregon/Orchard-Bank-Card-Services-I-had-them-for-two-years-and-no-credit-increase-Anywhere-Oregon-278905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank Card Services

There is hope

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

I have had my Orchard Bank card since early 2004. One month, around 2 years ago, I went over limit because yearly fee was posted and took me over limit by a couple of dollars. Orchard Bank refunded my over limit fee because I had never been late and had only the one over limit.

Anyway, last year I called to find out why I have never received a credit increase. I was told that since I had a secured card and the only way to get a credit increase would be to send more money to secure it. It didn't matter that I was never late, that's just the way the particular credit card I had worked. I did not send more money and just figured I would never get an increase.

About 4 months ago, I looked online and saw my limit was increased. A few days later I received a letter from them that my account was being switched from secured to non-secured, that I received an increase, and instructions on how to get my security deposit back. I got my deposit back in about 2 weeks.

Other than no increases for so long, I am happy with Orchard Bank. They correctly report to the credit bureaus and they do not charge a fee for internet payments (unless they are rush).

How is this a RipOff?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Creditors are under no obligation to give anyone a credit increase. As for being over the limit, this is ALL computer generated. It does not matter if you are $0.01 or $100 over the limit, you did go over the limit. If it was your first time, did you talk to them and see if they would waive the fee for you?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC