Complaint Review: Orchard Bank Card Services

• Submitted: Thu, August 22, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, August 22, 2002

• Reported By:amsterdam ny
Orchard Bank Card Services
P.O Box 17051 Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.
  • Phone: 503-2934037
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Orchard Bank Card Services Over the Limit Late Fees ripoff scam artist Stole my money! And put me over the credit limit! Baltimore Maryland

Upon receiving my monthly statement I was over the limit. When I looked at my charges they were two for $29. One for over the limit, and the other for insufficent funds fee. When I called them up they also told me that another $29 fee was added because I was ten days over the limit from my last statement, of which i knew nothing about. I also spoke to them about this and they agreed to waive one fee and told me that this was in my discloser. I have reviewed my discloser and I have not found nothing that can support this.

When I told her I would discuss this with my lawyer, the rep said if i waited another ten days, i would be charged another $29 fee. All of this for a $10 minimum payment. As of yet my bank has not sent me a statement stating any insufficent funds occured. And the check did clear. Go Figure!!!!

Carmen
Amsterdam, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2002 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank-Card-Services/Baltimore-Maryland-21297/Orchard-Bank-Card-Services-Over-the-Limit-Late-Fees-ripoff-scam-artist-Stole-my-money-And-27716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank Card Services