Complaint Review: Orchard Bank Credit Card Services

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2007

• Reported By:albert lea Minnesota
Orchard Bank Credit Card Services
orchardbank.com Internet U.S.A.

Orchard Bank Credit Card Services scam, lied, falsified, misleading statements, added charges not authorized Internet

I have had 2 orchard bank accounts. I closed the first one because orchard increased my interest rate from 12% to 29.99% after I was one day late and that day was a holiday. I had never been late before. I had a second card from them at the same time as I had the first card. I had never authorized a "account secure" program fee ever! I noticed today that they had added this fee monthly and claim that I had authorized it 3 years ago.... WHAT!? I never did this and had never seen it on my account before. Needless to say it put me over the credit limit and of course I got zapped with the over the credit limit fees and upped to 30.09% interest.. IMAGINE THAT... I closed this account as well after I tried to explain that there was some mistake. No fault of their own... of course!!!... they state it was on record that I signed up for it. Why am I even asking about it 3 years later if I knew I signed up for it... LIARS!!!! Stay as far away from any orchard cards.. you are better off pawning your belongings for less hassle and less interest!!!!

Mad in Minnesota
albert lea, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank-Credit-Card-Services/internet/Orchard-Bank-Credit-Card-Services-scam-lied-falsified-misleading-statements-added-char-278088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank Credit Card Services