Complaint Review: Orchard Bank Credit Card

• Reported By: Bob — New Jersey United States of America
Orchard Bank Credit Card
1441 Schilling Place Salinas, California United States of America

Orchard Bank Credit Card Not crediting account correctly Salinas, California

The account shows I made 2 payments.  Not sure how I did that on the same day but whatever...They credited my account with a single payment and put a hold on the second payment.  They never credited my account with the second payment but place a hold on the amount which invalidated the first payment so I had no money available at all.  My bank account is short and my credit account is un-usable.  their math need some work.

I will be canceling this account once I get it back to zero.  I am investigating a class action suit in the mean time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2011 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank-Credit-Card/Salinas-California-93912/Orchard-Bank-Credit-Card-Not-crediting-account-correctly-Salinas-California-815187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank Credit Card