Complaint Review: Orchard Bank HSBC Bank

• Submitted: Mon, July 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 21, 2008

• Reported By:Benicia California
Orchard Bank HSBC Bank
PO Box 60102 City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

Orchard Bank HSBC Bank TOTAL RIP OFF Salinas California

I closed my account about one year ago. Since then I have NEVER received a statement or bill. All of a sudden today, 7/21/08 I received a statement stating I owed Orchard Bank, HSBC Bank $39.00 for a "renewal fee." I called "customer service and was told that my account will be closed but that I still had to pay the $39.00 or my account would be reported to the credit bureaus as "delinquent." These people are extortionists and should be prosecuted....

Barry m
Benicia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank-HSBC-Bank/City-Of-Industry-California-91716/Orchard-Bank-HSBC-Bank-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-Salinas-California-353957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank HSBC Bank